- March 7 (and 8) | What Works Workshops
- March 15 (and 16) | (Dis)Orientation Circles
Explore the GLL's progress and learning over the last year.
Short papers, summary engagements, train-the-trainer resources and more
Across the Teach For All network, we work with and for students served by education systems that were designed for different purposes, futures, and children. We aspire to challenge and change those systems in order to unleash all children’s potential as leaders of a better future for themselves and all of us. Across and beyond this network, we find people wrestling with two interrelated questions that arise from that aspiration:
- What broader student outcomes should you aspire to, and why?
- What "learning bets" should we make to pursue those broader outcomes, and why?
These questions were at the heart of the Roundtable. Since then, we’ve created resources & experiences to help deepen engagement on these pressing questions:
The whole Roundtable in 30 minutes. An interactive self-led experience in case you missed it or want to re-live the key points.
- Key ideas that we believe must be in consideration of all who are working on student outcomes
- Resources from within and outside of the network to explore/sharpen our thinking of those ideas
WHAT RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE TO LEARN MORE?
Access - and add to! - the globally crowd-sourced Resource Exchange featuring insights, tools, frameworks, and inspiration for how to grow students as leaders.
WANT TO HOST YOUR OWN ROUNDTABLE?
Interested in hosting your own discussion about student leadership? We created a resource - a “Virtual Roundtable in a Box” - to help. We would also love to support you further if you host a local conversation; email us.